| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marble Bar, Western Australia in May is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O accrues during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Marble Bar, Western Australia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Marble Bar, Western Australia:
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1093.1 kms (679.2 miles) NE
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 978 kms (607.7 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 606.7 kms (377 miles) S
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1081.9 kms (672.3 miles) S