| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marble Bar, Western Australia in December is very, very hot at 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Marble Bar, Western Australia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Marble Bar, Western Australia:
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1093.1 kms (679.2 miles) NE
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 978 kms (607.7 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 606.7 kms (377 miles) S
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1081.9 kms (672.3 miles) S