| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marble Bar, Western Australia in April is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of H2O is dropped during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Marble Bar, Western Australia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Marble Bar, Western Australia:
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1093.1 kms (679.2 miles) NE
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) ENE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 978 kms (607.7 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 606.7 kms (377 miles) S
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1081.9 kms (672.3 miles) S